This tutorial aims to create a topic for predictions of the Yuga Index. Workers will need to generate accurate predictions for the price of the Yuga Index with a certain cadence, and reputers will need to evaluate these workers and attribute
weights for them.
To create a topic for Yuga Index prediction, you need to follow the following steps:
- A wallet with sufficient funds to at least cover gas. How to Faucet your Account
- Create and deploy a Blockless function that triggers node inferences (obtain functionId and method). Check: How to Create an Inference Generation Function
- Create and deploy a Blockless function for the weight adjustment logic (obtain functionId and method). Check: How to Create and Deploy a Weight Adjustment Function
- In this step, you can use our Weight Adjustment Function for indexes if you want once they are open-sourced.
- Create a topic for your desired subject (Yuga Index). Check: How to Create a Topic
Updated 9 days ago